The Deisciples of Hiso'QewEdit
The origins of the religon lay in Hiso'Qew itself.
Originally the religion was only found in "Hiso'Qew" Hiso'Qew is also known as "The Skylands" For its Floating remnants.
The group belives in twenty-one Diferent Deitys, The two main ones being Light and Dark. The rest cover almost anything.
A list of the Disciples from Major to MinorEdit
- The Forge
- Lost to the Essence of Time and Mind
The ranks of this religon are
- The Judgmentor- (S)He speaks for all of the Desciples that have no Paladin. The Current Judgementor is known by the name of Ishun'Quio. The Judgmentor spends his or her life leading the religion, preaching if they must, and 'Judgeing' others. This 'Judgementing' process is fairly simple, he/she observes you for a time then makes its decision. If you are a criminal they will challange you to a duel. If you are a good boy/girl they leave you alone.
- Paladins- There can be a Maximum of Twenty paladins (Excludeing number 21) each Representing one Desciple. Paladins spend their entire lives to the religion. Most being Kaldirian, are albe to do this for they age into their early twenties then suddenly stop looking the same forever. Simmiler to what would hapen if one got immortal life age wise, but not physical.
- Priests (of ____)- They preach about the Desciples, Most just one, some take up multiple Desciples. Preists spend their lives preaching. Nothing else is to be said.
- Followers- They Idolize one or more Desciple, They devote their current lives to the Religion, Be it following, Preaching, or even becomeing a Paladin. Followers are free to come and leave as they please. If a follower leaves they are genrally shunned from those whom still follow.
Their Current state is of little to note. No one so far is known to worship. The only followers known of are The Judgmentor, Sylith, and Drass.